More Youtube Plans

So, guys... I have decided that I Am going to do Youtube maybe later in the year, when I buy new pet mice. I have got videos planned, dates marked up, and even a logo and Channel art! All I need is to get over that fear of talking to the internet. Yeah...

Here is my logo and channel art if you were wondering:

Here is the Channel art!













And who would forget the little logo! 





















As you might have noticed, it is going to be called "Megan's Mice." I really liked the flowers and dark-purple background in the channel art. I might be changing the logo, but I'm not sure yet. It might become a silhouette of a mouse or something.

My first video is going to be about buying my next mice. I probably won't be taking the camera inside (I seen the way the employees stare...) but I will try to make it a decent time length. Well, thanks for reading, and sorry for the short second post. I'll try to make the next one longer! :D







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello!