Hello!

Hi, guys! It's Megan of Megan's Animals! This is a cute animal blog inspired by my truly marvelous pets. I have Hunter, an Australian Shepherd Dog who is almost four years old. I also have two male mice named Biggy and Grayson. This blog will be about my pets, but I will post some care guides, too.

I also wanted to talk about some of my plans to get on youtube. I have always desired to get my pets into that scene, especially the mice. I already got some video ideas that I really hope to carry out, as well as a logo I have designed myself.  It is actually the one a use for this website.

Thanks for tuning in guys, and stay patient for more Pet-Posts!

New Pets?

I decided that once I get the room, I will be buying four female mice. I already thought of a few names. Are you ready to read them? Here they are:

  • Zelda
  • Sputnik
  • Freesia
  • Demitri 
Although Demitri is actually spelled Dimitri, and it is a male-given name, I really liked it and decided to change it a little so that I could name her 'Demi' for short. 

   

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Youtube Plans